13 novembre 2008

Every day life


Marc Blackie


I am enslaved on many levels. And level changes with time or with activities that have taken place.

At the moment I have employment outside the home, a sister’s child to care for and naturally all the pressures apply by today’s fast lifestyle.

I and K. have very much to do during the day, clean our house and prepare for our Sir’s pleasure comes evening. But even with all this, we have found that our heart has to be ready for a pleasurable time with Him.

He has assigned to me the position of “alpha slave”. I am responsible for the running of the house, insure that K. is trained and ready to provide for His needs.

Anyway, this favourite role gives me some problems. K. competes heavily for my position. And if this of course keeps me and her at our best, occasionally it’s hard to go on.

During the day we have on one or more rings that can be heard into the house, use if they are requirement, and a lovely sound is emitted. We wear them because it pleases to Michael, to understand as His women proceed through the rooms.

In this way I have known without a doubt that I cannot grow, redefine, or simply change my mind if I don’t catch myself changing.

My growth is a part of my everyday life. I incorporate what I learn and learn what I can as I grow: Michael is a Sensual Sadist.

He takes enjoyment purely from giving pain.

He has come to value that some desires are there, to accept and enjoy them.

Definitely I am often bitten, pinched, tied, flogged and whipped, and He feels that it isn’t hurting me to hurt me, but instead to make me feel good. Pain and, most of all, His hands themselves give me a sense of great arousal and pleasure, a marvellous level of headspace.

He pushes up hard limits and I love when He does.

Bringing D/s into an existing relationship is often difficult, but if approached realistically and slowly, it can be done.

An important step is talk. Talk honestly.

It is extremely important that I and K. are able to discuss how we feel or what we think of the sisterhood, how it is developing and where it will go.

Michael has learnt to us the psychological aspects of headspace. He is a Mentor to help us find the extreme joy and beauty that cannot be found in any other type of relationship.

It requires we apply our skills on a day to day to every situation that occurs. To develop this path takes time and energy, determination and integrity, true and open mind, but more than anything else it takes communication, love and desire.




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

You are very strong. I always look forward to your input and opinion. You do tell me Jay is pleased with me.

My thoughts are with you.


Hana

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

We have the right to expect our relationship to progress, for trust to continually be renewed, for our souls to be as close as our bodies are.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Carissima Vale,
mi piace immaginarvi nella casa che descrivevi nel luglio del 2006 nel post "Cercando casa". Era una descrizione sensuale e stordente, che mi ha tolto il respiro...meravigliosa.
Sempre con affetto.

Nadia

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Verrò spesso, leggerò, sono felice di trovarvi.
Dovete vivere sempre così, senza mai cambiare, siete le persone migliori che abbia mai conosciuto. Grazie.

Grazie per il tempo che avete voluto dedicarmi, lo ricorderò per sempre.

Per sempre Vostra, L.

10:02 PM  
Blogger SchiavaD'Amore said...

Hana remembers that you have to earn your trust, only you can say what really hurts you.

We take deep breaths, Cath, I am agree with you. We remind ourselves of exactly what we want.

Nadia, è un nido diverso da allora ma d’altronde, sono le cose di cui ci circondiamo a dire di noi.

Mia piccola L., sono contenta se queste pagine restano con te… sii forte, sempre.

8:54 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home