15 ottobre 2008

The path of rejuvenation

N. Araki



When my Sir doesn't speak any word, time is just stopped and then restarted with a bump. He looks, really looks, through me. He drives my current explorations in specific feelings.

I know I have been writing on and off about ecstatic practices, which include things like pleasure and pain, tease and denial, ordeal and flagellation, obedience and so on; all things that tell rather well about kink.

I have worked with my D/s relationship in its development and the practice has been intensely intertwined with my work. I have got to expanding and understanding of what it means to manifest my power.

Michael has trained my inner energy from where I properly thought, getting myself into influences about whether it’s possible for a sub to recognize virtue. Something which I always need to claim in order to become a real whole woman.

I’ve had a hard time understanding how BDSM intersects spirituality, and specifically how D/s is not only a path of service where I am capable in my own rights, but the path of my faiths too. I understand how feel “God” when Michael experiences myself as a fully open world of possibilities. I find that there’s a subspace all around me, in the sense that BDSM tides up limits. It is a ritual and a lifestyle which is always a teaching.

Feelings fly and emotions touch some sort of divine essence.

My Sir alters my state to give me a new focus state of being. He leads me to reinterpret previous spiritual knowledge.

Sexuality, for us a basic part of BDSM, guides body to spirit is some kind of intense bliss. Every sex act become an ecstatic goal, a break up to top. To top from the floor I grew emotionally, spiritually and in special way mentally. I embody some archetypes that come back to me and remember who I really am.

I rise from the bottom of the dark, through humiliation, whipping or bondage, through Him and His mind.

So fucking is not more merely fucking.

My Sir directs me to provide each time a bond to my surrender.

Internally it means something complex. I’ve to analyze and try to work with it, whit where it comes from. I know that at each level I look forward, I become more alive.

Since a sense of loss has overwhelmed me, I’ve nevermore searched other.

I breathe soul to soul with Michael and truly idolize completeness. A feeling of love so intense.

Under Michael guidance I continue to visit areas of my psyche yet unused. His control has no limitations. All inhibitions drop and all feelings of restriction go. Nothing is taboo.

If in the past I was been out of control and was been swept along in a sea of carnality, I know, currently these things obsessive come back with no balance and burn themselves out.

I have come into a big realization standing along in the farness of Japan watching the intensely neon lights. Deity is running into me. Rekindling me.

Sex and spirituality are become one. I understand my path like a path of sacred rejuvenation.

When my Sir explores my body seeking out every mark, time disappears, my need to hide a bit embraces me, extends and extinguishes itself. At the end there is nothing I can't feel or do. Nothing is obscene in such a love.

Michael and I become one thing and one being. Every act open us the way for all that follows and we arrive knowing an inner peace. An acceptance of self.

The virtue says us that we are our reason.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

io sono molto, molto felice per te, meravigliosa valentina.
forse, in un'altra vita, potrò percorrere questa strada. in questa accolgo e attendo.
D

1:04 AM  
Blogger SchiavaD'Amore said...

dolcissima D. che bello trovarti, penso a te e alle altre incontrate qui e spero sempre per il meglio...
ti abbraccio, v.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Quando si arriva al punto in cui sesso e spiritualità sono una cosa sola vuol dire che la ricerca interiore intensa e non priva di dolori ha dato il suo frutto.
Ti abbraccio forte forte.
Nuccina

ps
nonm so se ti ricordi di me.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Ciao Valentina, mi fa piacere rileggerti...da un po' ti ho tra i mie link, ma il tuo era un blog fermo da molto ormai...
Bene, sei tronata!:-)
daniela

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Bentrovata. Sono l?ex Hadit di Corde. Ora sono su Nodi. Diciamo che non mi sono allontanato molto.
Il BDSM, un certo tipo di BDSM, per certe persone può essere una Via di perfezionamento psicospirituale.
E tu la stai percorrendo.
Bel post.....bel post....bei pensieri che nascono da cuori puliti.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

E' sempre dolce ritrovarti.
Anche io, come D., forse potrò vivere esperienze intense come le tue solo in un'altra vita...e intanto, com'è vero..., rimango in attesa.
Sei spesso nei miei pensieri.

Nadia

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Vale, this long may continue. I'm happy for you {insanely jealous} but very happy. You learn to become slave of your own inner divinity, that I like to call a second surrender; we surrender to Master, but we also surrender to ourselves!

Warm hugs,

Miku. Yours.

4:19 PM  
Blogger SchiavaD'Amore said...

È davvero caro ritrovare ognuno di voi… Hadit…

9:49 PM  
Blogger SchiavaD'Amore said...

Carissima Nadia, anch’io ti ho pensata tanto... tante cose da dire... grazie di esserci sempre tesoro

9:50 PM  
Blogger SchiavaD'Amore said...

Nuccia, il saper sentire, come scordarlo?
Sai, ci sono impensabili risorse nel BDSM, nel sesso, questioni importanti e intime di cui non è facile dire. La spiritualità è per la nostra cultura distante dal sesso, sostanzialmente celebrata. Il legame comune con il corpo è piuttosto simile a un’ascensione o a un tormento, sebbene è proprio di ogni spiritualità richiedere sempre la partecipazione totale della persona. L’armonia dei sensi.
Proprio qui la spiritualità può essere “calda”.
L’esistenza può espandersi su piani diversi, da una sensazione di euforia ad una condivisione olistica. Carnale e santa. Un senso di benessere che innalza e fonde le parti in un unico insieme.
Le pratiche BDSM, è noto, stimolano – a un’espansione emozionale è difficile resistere – ma è il valore simbolico di ogni (non)azione a poter essere pieno di significanti trascendenti. Potenzialmente i limiti emozionali si tracciano sempre e i parametri psichici interrogano, molestano e svelano le attitudini.
Il BDSM offre infinite possibilità per la crescita individuale con le sue tecniche e con le sue relazioni interpersonali.
Personalmente, il Padrone mi ha portata verso una maggiore comprensione della spiritualità dell’essere Se meditando sulle esperienze – fughe e ritorni – sensoriali e fisiche.
Michael è il senso, la sovrapposizione del Suo piano al mio, la punta del pentacolo.

Ti abbraccio

9:51 PM  
Blogger SchiavaD'Amore said...

Daniela, bene arrivata a te, piacere mio.

9:51 PM  
Blogger SchiavaD'Amore said...

Miku, baby, thanks for sharing, I love what you have written: we submit because we seek physical and emotional gratification, we surrender because we seek ecstasy.
There is a union with a force greater than ourselves… (and I love you too)

9:53 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home